Meet the APPRO and CERRON Team: Bruce Rydeen
Name: Bruce Rydeen
Role: Owner/Agent, CERRON Commercial Properties
Please describe your role with CERRON in ten words or less.
- Helping business owners to buy, sell or lease commercial property.
What inspires and/or motivates you in what you do with APPRO and CERRON?
- Seeing our clients grow and do well. It is also a lot of fun to learn what companies do and the niches these owners find to fill and create new businesses.
What is something people might be surprised to know about you?
- I haven't always sold commercial real estate. "In my former life," I worked for various companies including Purina and AgriPro in Sales, Marketing, and Management roles taking me to St. Louis, Missouri and the Phillipines, before returning to Minnesota.
- Car Racing
- "Tall Hat, No Cattle!"
- Spending as much time as possible with my grandsons, and farming.
- Prague (with plans to go Fall, 2015)
Bruce Rydeen is hard working and combines his strong work ethic, expertise, and team building skills as an effective leader and mentor for our staff. Bruce brings great insight to our team meetings, and goes to great lengths to bring deals together, always looking for ways to make the sometimes "improbable" or even "impossible" come together. Outside of our walls, Bruce has had significant involvement in our local community including a past role as Chair at the Lakeville Chamber of Commerce.
As a business owner or investor, you will meet Bruce when you need assistance purchasing or leasing a new property. As a property owner, you will work with Bruce to lease space in your building, or to sell your building to a new owner/user or investor(s). You may also connect with Bruce at local community events, as Bruce is an active Chamber of Commerce member in many of the communities we serve: Lakeville, Apple Valley, Burnsville, Dakota County (including the cities of Eagan, Farmington, Lilydale, Mendota, Mendota Heights, Rosemount, Sunfish Lake, and West St. Paul, along with Castle Rock, Empire, Eureka, and Hampton Townships), and Elko New Market, Minnesota.
Bruce enjoys following and attending car racing events, spending time working on his family farm in Stillwater, and if you ask him about his grand kids, just watch his face light up! I think you might be hard pressed to find a prouder grandparent (although other grandparents in our office may disagree, ha!). He is quick to share the latest pics, videos, or anecdotes. Bruce is a valued member of our APPRO and CERRON property solutions team.